Health Care Consent Advance Care Planning and Goals of Care E-Learning Modules – Clinician Competency Training
Learners will move beyond advancing their knowledge & attitudes to develop clinical skills through:
- Interactive case scenarios
- Reflective questions
- Videos of both simulated & real clinical encounters
- Five self directed online modules, each ending with a quiz, including:
- How do I have an ACP conversation with a well patient?
- How do I have an ACP conversation with a stable but seriously ill patient?
- How do I have a GoC discussion with an unstable and seriously ill patient?
- Is it my responsibility to address ACP, GoC discussions and consent?
- How do I have GoC and consent discussions with a patient who is critically ill and rapidly deteriorating?
- Each module ends with a quiz.
- $75 per person
- $50 per person (A volume discount is available for organizations wishing to train ten or more of their staff)
- Once registered you will have access to the modules until December 1, 2019
- Contact Nav Dhillon at email@example.com
HPCO would like to thank Dr. Jeff Myers, Dr. Nadia Incardona and Dr. Leah Steinberg for their respected expertise in the development of these E-learning modules. Their willingness to give their time so generously has been very much appreciated.
Copyright © Hospice Palliative Care Ontario 2018